City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are recruiting an Assistant Financial Controller within a visual communications provider business.
Due to rapid growth within the finance team and upcoming projects, the group Finance Controller is looking to take on an Assistant Accountant to have a hands on role with general accounts, month end duty and analytical reporting. The role will based within the finance team but responsibilites expand across the business.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments.
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register.
- Invoice discounting reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliations and calculation of FX differences.
- Completion of Office of National Statistics & Intrastat returns.
- P&L preparation and transactional data analysis.
- Assistance with intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
- Assist with the budget and forecasting processes (including updates to cash flow workbook).
- Continually seeking to improve financial controls, financial reporting and other finance processes.
- Expenses, credit card and petty cash management and reconciliation.
- Sales ledger reconciliation and subsidiary invoicing review.
- Assist with credit control.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Minimum qualified AAT or equivalent accounting qualifications. Part completion of professional level exams desirable.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
This role is offering up to £45k + Study Support.