City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Study Support
3 months ago
My Client, a leading Media Business in Central London is looking for a Management Accountant to join their Head Office Team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this role as Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments - Journal entry preparation and entry
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Bank Reconciliation
- Management of WIP balances including review with project owners
- Complete monthly reporting to board on capex and prepare capex forecasts
- Preparation of annual budgets for capex
- Conduct weekly meetings with project managers to monitor performance of projects against budget and deadlines whilst developing business partner relationships
- Involvement in initial financials for capex projects including review of feasibility and financial impact
- Prepare all revenue journals
- Undertake regular business partner reviews to understand and report on performance
- Produce commentary for board and ad hoc reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
You will need to have good attention to detail, an analytical mind-set, good communication skills and ability to build relationships and good organisational skills and time management.
You must have 1-2 years' experience in assisting preparation of management accounts
You will be an ACCA/CIMA Studier.
This role is offering up to £30k + Study