£180 - £230 per day
RM AMA 3007_1532951118
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced and rapidly expanding PR Agency based in London. You will report to the Management Accountant and have responsibility for working with budgeting and forecasting and extensive analysis. You'll need to be a good communicator with a strong eye for detail.
- Assisting with completion of the company management accounts, including reviewing the general ledger
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of revenue accounting
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis and other ad hoc analysis
- Accounting journal entries, including loan postings and interest accruals
- Ownership of fund payments, creditor positions, control accounts and inter-company reconciliations.
To be successful for the role it is essential that you have:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Degree level educated with strong academics
- Strong Excel skills
- An open and honest approach, work with integrity