£30000 - £35000 per annum + Study support
11 months ago
A mid-market Investment Management firm are seeking an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their creative team on a permanent basis.
The client embrace an exciting, dynamic culture and employ only the highest calibre of candidates.
The successful candidate will be part qualified, hold a background within financial services and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Preparation of limited company management accounts with variance analysis and notes.
- Working with credit and servicing teams to manage loan book, including redemption statement preparation and interest collection reporting.
- Accounting journal entries, including loan postings and interest accruals.
- Ownership of fund payments, creditor positions, control accounts and inter-company reconciliations.
- Analysis and reporting of loan book.
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Degree level educated with strong academics
- Financial Services background essential
- Strong numerical skill
- Highly motivated, excellent communication skills and hungry to learn
- Open and honest, working with integrity
- Knowledge of SUN advantageous