4 months ago
The successful incumbent will be educated to a graduate level, have excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, have competency with balancing a busy schedule and meeting deadlines and have good analytical and administrative skills.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting Managers in the various processes involved in setting up the framework for and providing corporate services to business clients. The Assistant Manager will provide direct support to individual Managers, and work under their supervision on a variety of transactions, especially during the set-up stage. The Assistant Manager will also assist in providing specific and general administrative support to the Corporate Services - Transaction Management team.
- Provide assistance to all Managers on transactions as required.
- Liaise with internal and external transaction parties on various matters including deal progress.
- Organise attendance at board meetings and signing and closing meetings, and provide assistance at external signing meetings as required.
- Manage process agent appointments in accordance with company procedures, including drafting agreements, liaising with clients and coordinating billing.
- Ensure appropriate communication and flow of information between internal teams.
- Complete and verify documentation required for: company incorporations; data protection registration and other statutory and regulatory applications as required; official notices, bank account applications and know your client requests, internal anti-money laundering procedures and other internal processes.
- Manage transaction documents including reviewing, printing, arranging execution, scanning and sending as well as naming and filing electronic copies of documents in line with company procedures.
Legal and Statutory Obligations
- Assist Managers in ascertaining all covenants and obligations relevant for the management of the SPVs, and prepare and complete operational procedures in accordance with company procedures, including using relevant databases.
- Contribute towards business development and marketing objectives by ensuring call reports, details of working party lists, transaction parties and regular contacts are in the relevant database and kept up to date.
- Participate in client meetings and events in conjunction with other teams, where relevant.