£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My client, a Docklands based international Bank, are looking to recruit an Associate Relationship Manager. Successful candidates will have 2 years industry experience and a desire to build their career within corporate banking and relationship building.
As an Associate Relationship Manager you will be responsible for:
- Meeting revenue and business
- Complete call reports promptly.
- Maintain comprehensive control of
- Analysing financial statements/data
- Perform any other reasonable task as required by the SRM and Head of
- Completing client account opening forms and on-boarding.
- Creating profiles for client groups/IDs in systems and update Client static data in a timely, accurate
- Confirming that KYC is current and complete initial
- Proactively assisting SRM in preparation of account plans and briefing notes.
- Undertaking research on sector and prepare client pitch-books/presentations.
- Proposing operational solutions to enhance customer
- Ensuring that the reported revenues are
- Arranging and attend client meetings.
- Maintaining complete client files for credit related documents, correspondence and non-credit documents.
- Organising receipt of information for annual reviews, and ongoing needs (Eg. Analyst reports/Half yearly results.)
- Preparing credit application (for Overdrafts, Loans etc.)
- Preparing term sheets, 'in-principle' offer letters for lending products.
- Prepare loan
- Co-ordinate with Client, Legal, and Compliance to provide documents for
- Participate in Business Continuity Plan testing
As an Associate Relationship Manager you will need:
- Up to 2 years' experience in banking/financial services.
- Highly numerate, strong writing and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of international/domestic payments and foreign exchange industry.
- Experience in assessment of credit risk and financial statements/analysis.
- Understanding of relationship account plans and credit facilities.
- Demonstrable ability to interact and positively influence a wide range of people.
- Some understanding of regulatory compliance.