£60000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Top 10 Firm in London for an Audit Manager to join their team. This is an ideal role for an established Audit Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career. The successful individual will be taking over a first class client base made up of media, technology, sports, construction, retail and manufacturing among others.
- Responsible for managing a client portfolio worth circa £450k
- Monitor the activities of the audit team to ensure all work is delivered to a standard that exceeds expectations
- Plan, manage and lead multiple assignments at any one time
- Develop the junior members of staff
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Excellent people management skills as the successful individual will be working very closely with a pool of staff.