City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Are you tired of working long hours and feeling lost in a large city based accounting practice? My client has a caring culture and values work life balance. All of this exists without compromising individual career ambitions.
My client is a medium sized firm based in Central London with a successful and growing Audit and Accounts Division. The firm has been expanding steadily since its incorporation. This growth and future succession provides real development opportunities for employees all the way to Partner and Director level.
- Undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting
- Performing a leadership role in your allocated client engagements
- Responsible for training and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Strong audit experience and up to date with FRS102
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must come from practice background