City of London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum
22 days ago
The Regulatory Reporting team at this Mid-Tier Bank is responsible for the production of reports/MI to meet both the internal and external requirements of the firm as well as proactively maintaining compliance with regulatory changes.
As an AVP Regulatory Reporting Accountant you will be Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and have the relevant regulatory reporting experience to perform the following tasks:
- Preparation of the external regulatory reporting requirements under CoRep
- The preparation of the internal regulatory reporting metrics, dashboards and business related commentaries/explains to aid measurement and understanding against internal risk appetite requirements.
- Production of relevant internal MI, including commentaries for Exec Packs, ALCo and Risk Management Committees as necessary.
- Design, execution and documentation of strong control processes to support the above.
- Consolidated regulatory reporting requirements as necessary.
- Provision of control and reconciliation metrics as well as commentaries to support senior management sign off of external regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support of Risk Management Dept. key policy and external disclosure requirements including ICAAP, ILAAP and Pillar 3.
- Support and execution of internal and external change requirements as necessary eg process improvements, system changes, new products and control enhancements relating to areas of responsibility.
- Support of internal and external audit requirements as necessary.
- Support other team members and coach transfer knowledge as necessary.
You must have Regulatory Reporting background in an investment bank with proven experience. You will have knowledge of investment banking products (e.g. Repo, Fixed Income bonds, equities and derivatives) as well as process change and control improvement experience. You will also have intellectual curiosity with a desire to see issues followed to their conclusion.