Up to £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
As a Back Office Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Bi-monthly reviews with team members
- Development of team members and monthly development meetings
- Managing and coordinating work and the delivery of projects within the team. Ensuring that these are delivered within the timescales.
- Introducing and delivery of process improvements within the team
- Establishing and implementing team procedures and conducting an annual review of all of the team's procedures.
- Resolving issues relating in a timely fashion and to the best outcome, while working within procedures and regulatory
- Processing cash withdrawals via Cheque/Bacs/Chaps Payments.
- Running Direct Debit processes and income runs.
- Clearance and investigation of Residual cash balances on Client portfolios.
- Monitoring of Client Money Bank accounts.
- Complying with FSA requirements and rules (Client Money, Systems and controls and client assets)
- Monitoring and confirmation of all client assets (stock and cash / electronic and safe custody)
- Reporting the investigation and resolving any reconciliation breaks
- Isa Administration
- Investment Processing (Knowledge of Crest Settlements, Corporate Actions, Dividend Processing)
As a Back Office Team Leader you will need:
- Management skills
- 2+ years' experience within a similar role, in the financial sector
- Strong confidence in the skills stated above.
- Strong problem solving and organisational abilities.
- IMC qualified or looking to take the IMC is desirable.
- Customer Focused.
- Competent with both written and oral communication with people at all levels.
- Well organized and thorough.
- Personable with the ability to handle difficult people and deal with people of all levels.
- Mature and confident.
- Works well under pressure and can conform to tight deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks accurately.
- A flexible attitude to both work undertaken and working hours.
- Able to react quickly in a pressurized environment and make decisions.
- Must be curious and seek to instill automated and digital solutions wherever appropriate
- Must be comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications and media platforms