£0.00 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
As a Bilateral Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Scouting for new business proposals
- Liaising with Banks and FLS and meeting potential clients for new business
- Responsible for the preparation of credit proposals.
- Presenting credit proposals to various credit committees, including preparation and approval of Credit Monitoring Arrangements (CMA) and Credit Risk Assessments (CRA)
- Responsible for credit analysis for bilateral credit transaction.
- Analysis of companies' balance sheets and discussing types and adequacy of securities to be provided for facilities.
- Responsible for preparing all pertinent documents and correspondence regarding the approval of facilities.
- Required to maintain constant contact with credit administration team regarding operations of individual accounts.
- Rescheduling/restructuring and write-off of accounts in case off need.
- Responsible for pertinent documentation until execution stage, arranging for signing of documents, arranging periodic review and renewal of facilities.
As a successful candidate you will need to require:
- Must be conversant with credit processes.
- Have experience with credit proposals
- Possess an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Critical attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, questioning and discerning.