City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
New opportunity for a Billings Assistant in Central London for a global company has arisen. Your job purpose will be analysing and reviewing monthly billing output for the firm's revenue streams and issuing accurate invoices and credit notes to clients on a prompt and timely basis.
The firm are looking for someone who has some billing and invoice experience. You will be working in a fast-past working environment in which it will be expected to do Ad hoc accounting duties including various reconciliations.
- Generating and distributing invoices and credit-notes
- Reviewing monthly outputs
- Checking of contracts and approval of orders
- Preparation of statistical revenue information
- To undertake other duties required by the Financial Operations Team.
- Testing of billing system when new products are introduced, or new system functionality is introduced.
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Billing & Invoice experience
- Highly organised and methodical
- Excellent analytical skills with proven attention to detail
- Highly developed personal communication skills
- Commitment to team approach exchanging ideas and support colleagues