City of London, London
4 months ago
- To analyse and review monthly billing output for ICE revenue streams, ensuring its accuracy and completeness;
- To issue accurate invoices and credit-notes to clients on a prompt & timely basis, in-line with relevant controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating and distributing invoices & credit-notes for the various products through ORMB;
- Review monthly outputs to ensure they are correct; and reconcile to PSFT GL;
- Checking of contracts and approval of orders;
- Communicate with customers, Business and Credit Controllers to resolve any queries;
- Testing of billing system when new products are introduced or new system functionality is added;
- Maintain confidentiality of internal financial records and billing information;
- Assisting in the preparation of statistical revenue information for finance reporting teams and monthly reconciliations;
- Ensure correct billing controls/protocols are followed;
- Ad hoc accounting duties including various reconciliations;
- To undertake reconciliations and ad hoc /other duties as required by the Financial Operations team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of excel;
- Billing / invoicing experience;
- Excellent system skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Highly developed personal communication skills, both written and oral;
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload, prioritising effectively and consistently meet deadlines;
- Excellent analytical skills with proven attention to detail;
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to the team approach exchanging ideas and providing support to colleagues;
- Highly organised and methodical.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting;
- Experience participating in projects.