City of London, London
Up to £34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This individual will be responsible for reviewing new and existing sales orders and billing. The job holder may also work on other projects that support revenue/sales generation and contract structuring.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Functions to be performed include: analyze contract terms, fees, billing data, sales orders, and service configuration
- Review findings with internal stakeholders and document any recommended changes.
- Track all account reviews and the status of change requests.
- Provide support to Sales and Account Management teams.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred. Law students with appropriate experience are also welcome to apply
- Contract administration, audit or billing experience
- Must be competent using Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Functions such as VLOOKUP)
- Salesforce.com and/or order entry experience is a plus
- Must be able to interpret contracts, orders, and services
- Ability to work well in a team environment and strong customer service skills
- Excellent organization skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to track projects
- Proven track record of problem solving, solution building, and successful execution