£44000 - £48000 per annum
5 months ago
Billing Coordinator - International Law Firm - London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Billing Coordinator to join an international Law firm in Central London.
The role will involve working closely with billing partners, including the litigation department to provide a comprehensive finance service that aid with achieving business objectives.
Duties for the Billing coordinator include:
- Coordinate and maintain the billing portfolios for the Partners
- Production of client bills, proformas and credit notes
- Handling client accruals, account analysis and handling a range of billing enquiries
- Edit transfer and write off costs/time as directed
- Review of time codings and ensuring all is correct
You will need to have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within a law firm. I am looking for ambitious individuals who are in a similar role but wanting to step into one of the top law firms in the City!
Call Sam Mould at KennedyPearce on 0203 846 0780 or email email@example.com to discuss this fantastic role confidentially