City of London, London
£44000 - £47000 per annum + Study, Benefits
11 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Billings Coordinator on behalf of a globally recognised law firm within their London office.
The role will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager, this is standalone role that will be responsible for the whole billing across the business. The purpose of the role is to contribute to the effectiveness of the Accounts team by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to the partners and external clients in order to achieve the business objectives of the firm and department.
- Coordinate and maintain billing portfolios for assigned billing partners, which will include the Litigation department.
- Assist other team members if & when required.
- Review time entries to ensure proper matter coding, billing rates, compliance with client guidelines and missing time.
- Edit, transfer and write-off time/costs as directed.
- Ensure VAT compliance and all other statutory/legislative requirements for client billings.
- Working knowledge of SRA rules.
- Handle billing enquiries, client accruals, account analysis, and ad hoc reporting.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years billing experience in a law firm.
- Knowledge of Elite Enterprise (3.8 or higher).
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
This role is paying up to £47k pa depending on experience.