£150 - £200 per day
AF - BIL - 2396_1547831595
about 1 month ago
My client are looking for a Billings Analyst, responsible for ensuring that my clients organisation receives payment for services delivered and accurate recording of transactions.
About the Organisation
My client is a forward thinking Global Media organisation who employ skilled, motivated and committed people, in return we provide competitive remuneration, salary packaging, flexible working conditions, great career pathways and a strong values based working environment.
This position is responsible for raising other invoices whilst being responsible for the accurate receipting of funds and recording of all transactions. The position is also required to follow up with service users and customers ensuring that we receive timely payment.
The key areas of responsibility for this position are as follows:
- Raising invoices in a timely manner;
- Maintaining the service user/customer data base and ensuring the integrity of the data;
- Perform monthly billing run for all brands which fall into the scope of the shared service team and corrections, as required
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Monitoring all accounts for payment and following up on non-payments in a timely manner;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on billing matters and resolving queries, as and when required;
- Accurately receipting payments in the accounting system within agreed timeframes;
- Assisting with monthly reporting.
- Ability to analyse and collate various billing related inputs accurately.
- Ability to communicate effectively across different areas of a business.
- Demonstrate strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office Excel and accounting package(s);
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles;
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately raise invoices and complete bank reconciliations whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail;
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and maintain high levels of accuracy at the same time;
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems.
- Strong organisational skills, with experience of managing multiple deadlines
- Previous experience working in sales ledger environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise own work load and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Excellent team player, who consistently displays a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Experience of working in an international company and across multiple international markets
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate with strong Excel skills and accounting systems knowledge
- Knowledge of Medea would be beneficial, but not essential
- Languages preferred - French, German, Sweedish, Czech