£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a prestigious family office in the heart of London.
The purpose of the role will be to provide bookkeeping and accounting support to a varied portfolio of property, investment management and individual accounts.
The role will consist of 80% bookkeeping and 20% ad-hoc work. The successful individual will get the chance to get involved with consolidations, budgeting, cash flow and treasury alongside their own work should they wish.
This role will suit an individual who is a professional bookkeeper who is seeking a role they can settle in for the long term future within a welcoming team.
- Full bookkeeping role
- Double entry bookkeeping for a variety of different structures
- Prepare bills for supplier payment schedule
- Reconcile bookkeeping again bank and custody statements
- Resolve any reconciliation issues/queries
- Liaison with the international family offices, banks, auditors and trustee offices
- Prepare trial balance
- Maintain list of filed documents
- Maintain list of share certificates
- Maintain record of archived files
- Prepare cash statements as required
- Ad-hoc work as and when required
- 10 years minimum bookkeeping experience
- Degree educated desirable but not essential
- Quick books experience desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of foreign exchange
- Flexible and open character, happy to help out whenever needed
- Open and honest, working with integrity