City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Business Analyst required at a UK Leading Transportation business based in Central London.
This is a great role with a UK Leading company who are continually growing and taking their staff with them. Their next Commercial Pricing Analyst will need to be able to work in a corporate office environment but also able to enjoy in the frequent office banter.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Analysing large sets of data across complex spreadsheets, using VBA's for modeling to increase margins and the divisions bottom line.
In more detail, this means:
- Administrative support on Tenders, RFQs, etc for the Europe Region.
- Help review pricing tenders at detail level to maximise profitability and give commercial insights on where margins can be improved.
- Set up of Local Pricing Guidelines.
- Set up and distribution of costs and future expected costs.
- Sourcing and consolidation of market intelligence.
- Sourcing and consolidation of supplier costs.
- Set up and distribution of supplier cost trends.
- Analysis and communication of client base and our sell rate.
You will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel
- Commercially minded