City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Extensive Benefits
21 days ago
A leading transportation firm are looking for a Business Analyst to join a large and established finance function. Main responsibilities of this role includes:
Acting as Finance Business Partner, supporting the business teams responsible for individual areas of the bid:
- Actively involved in defining and influencing the financial strategy of one (or more) of the business areas of the Bid,
- Building strong relationships with the business teams and contributing to the robustness of the bid plans by providing financial expert advice and assisting in the identification and exploitation of financial opportunities.
Providing first line financial support for business teams:
- Analysing and preparing the Business as Usual case for the target
- Preparing timely and accurate financial and commercial information to develop the bid initiatives,
- Providing insight and challenge in the development of winning initiatives and business cases, and supporting their articulation within the delivery plans,
- Working with business teams to develop inputs to the individual models which form part of the overall modelling suite,
- Assuming responsibility for the operation and outputs of those models,
- Authoring and reviewing bid documents (e.g. Record of Assumptions), ensuring that the content is compelling, accurate and well written,
- Provide detailed support to deliver the required elements of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Expressions of Interest and Requests for Proposals,
- Identifying risks and opportunities for the target franchise, using bench marking and other information,
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the finance bidding process, including sharing best practice among colleagues.
- Provide financial analysis and support to the rail division and other Arriva businesses as required.
I am looking for someone part or fully qualified with a strong commercial experience and background. Someone personable, ambitious and quick to learn is also essential.
Apply to this role to discuss with me further!