City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
City based start-up bank are looking to recruit a Card Operations Manager to join their rapidly expanding London office.
Main responsibilities will include;
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Ideally at least 5-10 years of experience in cards industry, including knowledge of acquiring processes
- Good evidence of operational skillset;
- Proven people management experience within an Operational environment;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage with various levels of seniority internally and externally;
- Must have come from a customer service focused background/have a good understanding of banking in general;
- Must be a self-motivated individual with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with good judgement and decision-making skills.