7 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, a very well-established brokerage based in the City, as a Cash Management associate. Successful candidates will be assisting the Trade Operations Manager on all day-to-day incoming & outgoing payments and further assisting with settlement processes as required, ensuring that all settlement back office functions are processed in a timely and accurate manner. Please apply below!
As a Cash Management Associate you will be responsible for:
- Processing all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Processing incoming payments and resolving any exceptions including communicating with clients.
- Processing all regular contributions and direct debits
- Investigating and resolve reconciliations discrepancies
- Managing client enquiries relating to the receipt or payment of cash
- Ensuring bank accounts are prudently funded daily
- Assisting Trade Operations Manager in the maintenance and storage of accurate direct debit mandates and mandate register in line with CASS 8.
- Ensuring all FX currency payments are processed daily
- Assisting the Client Service team in answering any client queries to ensure that we respond within agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring all asset and cash breaks assigned to the team are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Processing all Transfers In & Out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Assisting in the continuous development of both systems and process, liaising with internal and external counterparts where necessary
- Assisting in the collation of all daily, weekly and monthly MI, KPI's and KRI's within Operations, ensuring production is timely and accurate.
As a Cash Management Associate you will need:
- Experience of payment processing via online banking systems advantageous
- Understanding of CASS rules
- Ability to focus and commit to delivering against deadlines.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and deal with multiple issues via different forums.
- Effective and proficient communication and written skills
- Ability to prioritise, be responsive, deal with ambiguity, and respond to changing environments