£65000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
Unique opportunity to join a world class property company based in London. This role is a 12- 18 month FTC for an Operational Finance Business Partner/ Finance Manager reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
Key aspects of the role:
- Budgeting and Financial Management including preparing and presenting annual Budgets and Long Term Forecasts
- Ownership of Capex accounting process and liaising with Corporate Finance to support updates with Joint Ventures
- Continually review service processes to identify cost efficiencies;
- Oversee all financial functions and control procedures
- Oversight of month end process & procedures, including tracking against budgets and producing forecast and stretch updates
- Assist in resolving queries from tenants regarding service charges and related matters as required.
- Maintain an adequate level of knowledge and training in relevant operating, risk management and health & safety procedures;
- Provide clear guidance and management to all direct reports- Managing team of 4
- Stakeholder Reporting & Relations- Business partnering with 10 key stake holders.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- 3-6 years post qualified- CA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ ACCA and will have at least 18 months on their visa
- Can demonstrate a substantial amount of stakeholder engagement/ operational business partner
- Ideally worked with in property/ retail or multi-site
- Able to start on a short notice period