City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + study support
22 days ago
JOB TITLE: Client Accountant
DEPARTMENT: Client Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part qualified accountant to join a leading fund administrator firm based in the city of London.
This role primarily involves the production of financial statements and management accounts reporting to top-tier clients in investment banking and private equity.
The candidate will need to demonstrate a desire to grow both personally and professionally within the company given the excellent learning and experience platform the role provides.
- Production of financial statements and management accounts
- Maintaining the books and records
- Liaising directly with auditors and managing audit process to ensure deadlines are met
- Communicating professionally with clients, their banks and other third party providers to source all required information
- Continual assessment of procedures and controls and implementing process improvement as necessary
- Understanding of effective interest rates and Fair Values of financial instruments cash and flow projections
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier or part-qualified
- Degree level educated 2:1 or above
- Desire to continuously improve and streamline processes to make a meaningful contribution to the company's performance
- Excellent Excel ability
- Strong communicator
- Time management
Salary £30000 plus study support