£120 - £150 per day
NM PC 1_1562247405
3 months ago
As a client project coordinator you will be part of an established high performing team accountable for coordinating all aspects of business administration associated with the lifecycle of a project; in particular, ensuring the swift and accurate administration of project data and client invoices as well as the appropriate use of systems and processes.
Knowledge and experience
- Prior administrative experience
- Ability to quickly assimilate & understand information and recognise what action is required
- Prior experience of communicating with clients/ customers
- Prior experience of using internal enterprise systems
Qualifications and specialist skills
- Educated to A Level standard, degree desirable or similar experience.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel; Viso & Sharepoint would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish effective and strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- An ability to identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion
- Accurate with eye for detail
If your qualifications, experience and aspirations match our requirements, please apply asap.