Up to £42000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The Global Performance and Reporting team within Global Operations delivers performance measurement and client and fund reporting services across global products and client bases. This role will be a part of a team tasked with consolidating reporting activities across Russell and implementing a standardized operating model, using in-house and outsourced solutions, to offer consistent high level service. The reporting specialist will be responsible for the delivery of reports to retail fund client service, institutional client service and investment manager teams and will play an important role in establishing and improving the reporting function.
Responsibilities will include;
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reports, reduce error rates and mitigate risks through the adoption of appropriate controls, process documentation and cross training
- Understand and manage the delivery of reports, balancing conflicting demands appropriately
- Understand the risks associated with each report and appropriately mitigate those risks
- Create standards and run governance process to maintain those standards
- Collaborate across the Global Performance & Reporting team to ensure standards are reasonably consistent
- Assess the reasonability of report content: ensure the complete package makes sense
- Maintain an awareness of relevant regulatory guidelines and apply them to the workload and collaborate with legal/ compliance teams to ensure that reporting content is compliant with industry standards and local regulations
- Assist in maintaining accuracy and timeliness metrics and in providing feedback on vendor
- Collaborate with business partners to establish reporting standards which ensure efficient production of reports. Hold business partners accountable to reporting standards
- Guide the reporting process for a large number of diverse reports
- Think concisely about all reports within purview and communicate succinct instructions
- Proactively set expectations and manage deadlines for report modifications in line with vendor or internal change SLAs
- Prioritize resources to continuously improve output, while diligently balancing own workload
- Actively manage key vendor relationships to ensure an appropriate level of service delivery in line with agreed service levels and KPIs
- Manage and execute projects by working with internal parties to understand the scope, requirements and timeline for the implementation of new reports
- Structure, oversee and manage projects to meet agreed upon deadlines
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Understanding and experience of reporting service standards across the industry.
- Awareness and experience of vendors and tools available for fund reporting.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of data management and technology used to support reporting.