£25 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
As a Client Services Officer you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with financial advisers to procure necessary information and documents to support the client's application
- Ensuring that the initial funds received from the client are applied to the client account and that any fees are processed correctly within required timescale.
- Monitoring of Client Money Bank accounts and reconciliation reports.
- Capturing client details and instructions from application forms
- Interacting with our internal customer teams to ensure the relevant people are kept in the loop with applications currently being processed
- Obeying regulatory requirements, ensuring AML checks are completed and client money is dealt with adequately
- Acceptance of cheques for deposit and checking accuracy of deposit slips.
- Eliminating manual workarounds, implementing single processes as much as possible
- Communicating with advisers/customers when required by telephone, email and letter
As a Client Service Officer will need:
- Strong attention to detail and/or data entry
- 6 months - 1 year experience in Financial Services experience
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- Prior knowledge of regulatory requirements surrounding anti-money laundering (AML), Client Money Rules and Regulations (CASS), ISA rules and subscription limits/restrictions
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to the needs of the team as they arise
- A willingness to take ownership and coordinate between internal/external customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- An understanding of the financial adviser industry and Retail Distribution Review (RDR)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and PowerPoint