£41000 - £55000 per annum
26 days ago
Commercial Analyst - Interim
About the Role
Due to a restructure after existential growth, our client is seeking a Commercial Analyst on a temporary basis for approximately 3-6 months. Working within a very modern, and dynamic environment, you will be supporting operations and will have exposure to the leadership team. The role will see the individual take ownership of delivery of all financial cycles including, month end, annual planning, identifying key issues and challenges, and helping to optimise financial outcomes.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the main duties will include:
- Influencing Business Unit strategy formulation, implementation and communication in line with the key Business Unit strategy and objectives
- Involvement in key commercial decision making.
- Being a sounding board, trusted adviser and facilitator of productive Business Unit decisions, supporting Operational and Commercial management
- Actively involved in identifying and assessing key business unit risks and opportunities, conducting sensitivity analysis and effective change management
- Execute the monthly management reporting
- Collate and analyse key strategic metrics for all reporting
- Providing timely, accurate financial analysis and management information to monitor performance and support decision making in the business area
- Providing support to the business management team to identify, monitor and manage financial and commercial risks and opportunities in the business area
- Supporting the business area in the preparation, review, submission and presentation of business cases to support capital investment and key bids
The successful applicant will possess
We are seeking an exceptional individual who has held a finance business partnering role or Senior Financial Analyst within a complex organisation. You will be a strong communicator and influencer, with the credibility and gravitas to be able to positively influence management decisions. ACA / CPA / CIMA qualification is essential.
About the Client
Our client is a leader nationally. The organisation are widely-recognised as a potential employer of choice, with a focus on long-term career and professional development, there is a real chance of a permanent opportunity available for the right person.