West London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Our client based in the West End, the UK's largest property and infrastructure firm are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join the regional communications team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for working with the global vision and strategy and executing it in the region, whilst also shaping the local strategy for employee communications content and internal creative needs. You will have a strong focus on impact, measurable results, and provide recommendations for future improvements.
£60,000 plus benefits and bonuses.
Essential skills and experience:
- Influencing skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to build a network at all levels.
- Demonstrated copy writing, editing and sub-editing skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering and measuring successful communications and campaigns, that deliver positive results.
- Can-do attitude, with a passion for internal communications and engagement
- Proven ability to design and execute internal communications strategy within a matrix environment.
- Ability to collaborate with international colleagues, leveraging the work of the global team and delivering it regionally.
- Significant internal communications experience at a senior level, preferably with some experience in the corporate sector.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing internal engagement strategies and influencing change.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively across business functions at all levels.
- Educated to degree level.