£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
5 months ago
My Client, an International TV Production company are looking for an International Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join their dynamic, friendly team on a permanent basis. Their offices are incredible, a real creative culture with great perks.
£35,000-£38,000 & benefits and bonuses.
Based near Hammersmith / Chiswick
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Completes in-depth analysis on regional Reward programs; conducts research, analyses data and identifies trends across Compensation and Benefits programs. Conducts data modeling, cost analysis and produces recommendations to support new initiatives or enhancements to existing plans. Translates analysis into creative PowerPoints and dashboards.
- Helps to develop engaging communication materials to educate HR, the business and employees about C&B plans and initiatives and ensures information available on the Portal is accurate.
- Supports the benefit renewal process in countries, ensures information about plan changes are tracked centrally and included in the annual benefits budget process.
- Assists International compensation management through the submission to International salary surveys and preparation of the annual competitive analysis, carrying out analysis to identify and track trends.
- Analyses data and prepares job pricing recommendations for regional C&B managers for executive, complex or niche roles.
- Prepares analysis of data to support gender discrimination surveys, tracking trends and preparing recommendations to resolve any issues.
- Supports sales incentive plan management by coordinating across C&B, HR and finance to create target statements, calculate payments and create communication tools, escalating exceptions for approval when required.
Please apply today - this role will move super quickly!