£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
As a compliance analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and assistance to enable effective monitoring of the Firm's systems and controls in line with the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
- Providing advice and guidance to the Client Onboarding Team.
- Ensuring compliance logs are kept up to date.
- Assisting with complaints handling where required.
- Gathering information for monthly MI.
- Assisting in preparation of the monthly compliance pack for senior management team.
- Providing regulatory updates, reports and research on requested subjects and assist with horizon scanning.
As a Compliance Analyst you will need:
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably law, economics or business.
- At least 1 years' experience of working in a compliance environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of the FCA regulations that impact the Firm