City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a prestigious Financial Services company based in the City are looking for a compliance specialist to work on a 9 month contract in their anti-financial crime and on-boarding team.
Main responsibilities will include;
- To support the continuing development of this highly successful business, we require an experienced, dynamic, compliance professional to play a key role in Client CDD reviews.
Review of Customer Due Diligence "CDD" on clients and counterparties, in line with the firm's requirement to comply with AML regulations.
- Liaise with account executives to obtain relevant up to date documentation.
- Keep and maintain an audit trail of actions undertaken.
- Assist in the execution of ad-hoc projects as required.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience, qualifications and skills;
- Minimum 3 years' AML KYC experience, preferably within an investment firm.
- Knowledge and background Commodities, FX and Securities.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Law or other appropriate discipline
- Professional Compliance Qualification - desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel skills