City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
A global trading company are currently seeking a Consolidation Accountant to join their finance team based in their London Head Office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of IFRS reporting and who is a finalist in their accountancy qualifications.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preparation of group reporting packs, including monthly, quarterly and yearly group consolidations statements
- Preparation of monthly flash reports.
- Intercompany and other Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reporting actual results for P&L, Balance Sheet including comparison against budget & forecasts
- Review of subsidiary operating company results in communication with local finance teams
- Assisting with the year-end group audit with external auditors
- Key involvement in development of the group budget and forecasting process
- Responsible for the management and improvement of systems including the group consolidation system
- Support implementation of group ERP system which will include developing the consolidation within the system
- Developing systems, processes and integrating new areas to reporting.
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Part qualified/Finalist/QBE ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Group consolidation experience is essential
- Educated to degree level - 2:1 and above
- Strong Excel skills
- Experince with SAP is desiarable
- Have experience of IFRS reporting
- Commercially focused and have excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills