City of London, London
£32000 - £37000 per annum + Study Support
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Copyright Controller for a media-based Practice in London.
It is seeking a Copyright Controller to join the team dealing with clients who are copyright holders such as record companies, publishers, writers and composers.
- Maintaining agreements files
- Maintaining royalty statement files
- Maintaining licence files
- Typing contracts / liaising with artists to ensure signature and execution of contracts.
- To ensure effective and proactive management of high-profile clients' repertoire registration and collection with the appropriate collecting societies.
- To administer the receipt and organisation of royalty statements, both paper and electronically;
- To assist in the preparation of royalty accounting for record labels and publishing companies;
- To administer PRS Live
Handling the registration process for tracks for PPL, PRS, MCPS and other collection societies.
PPL/PRS experience is essential.
This role is offering up to £37k + Benefits