City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with a leading global organisation who are in the technology solutions industry. My client is looking for a Corporate Controller to join their Finance team in the City. The role involves managing accounting issues, the monthly consolidation and related analysis, bank reporting, project accounting and group accounting responsibility.
As a Corporate Controller you will be responsible for:
- Control and preparation of the month-end multi-locational group consolidation, reporting, related analysis and KPIs
- Reviewing and adjusting accounts and making journal entries for all group issues
- Work with Regional Controllers to manage the monthly close
- Maintaining the group chart of accounts and helping determine the accounting manual.
- Serve as a lead contact for group and statutory year-end audits
- Preparing Bank reporting and covenant compliance reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Working with tax advisors and business leaders on group and local tax issues
- Participate and lead special projects to help improve processes and reporting in a growing finance function
- Lead the preparation of acquisition accounting, related integration projects and other corporate transactions from a finance perspective
- Ensure corporate filings and compliance work for the group are completed in a timely manor
- To be the finance lead on integrating the new Group structure into NetSuite
- Additional Ad hoc analysis, reports and projects on Group and Corporate areas
- ACA or ACCA with at least 10 years of total experience including at least 5 years of post-qualifying experience in industry.
- Strong IFRS Knowledge
- Experience of working in a multi-locational group function
- Private Equity experience and advantage
- Ability to work in a fast growing and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with various levels of management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to pay close attention to and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong Excel skills