City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with a global organisation who are in a rapidly growing industry of technology solutions, who are looking for a Corporate Controller to join their Finance team in the City. The role involves managing accounting issues, the monthly consolidation and related analysis, bank reporting, project accounting and group accounting responsibility.
- Control and preparation of the month-end multi-locational group consolidation, reporting, related analysis and KPIs.
- Reviewing and adjusting accounts and making journal entries for all group issues
- Work with Regional Controllers to manage the monthly close.
- Maintaining the group chart of accounts and helping determine the accounting manual.
- Ensure legal and accounting compliance with Group debt or equity requirements and identify and escalate potential problems in advance to ensure adequate remediation timing.
- Preparing Bank reporting and covenant compliance reporting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Serve as a lead contact for group and statutory year-end audits.
- Working with tax advisors and business leaders on group and local tax issues
- Lead the preparation of acquisition accounting, related integration projects and other corporate transactions from a finance perspective.
- Ensure corporate filings and compliance work for the group are completed timely.
- Participate and lead special projects to help improve processes and reporting in a growing finance function.
- To be the finance lead on integrating the new Group structure into NetSuite
- Ad hoc analysis, reports and projects on Group and Corporate areas
- ACA or ACCA with at least 10 years of total experience including at least 5 years of post-qualifying experience in industry.
- Experience of working in a multi-locational group function involving preparing a consolidation and financial statements.
- Private Equity experience and advantage.
- Strong IFRS Knowledge; experience with a conversion from US GAAP to IFRS is an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with various levels of management
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be able to engage in collaborative problem-solving efforts
- Ability to pay close attention to and adhere to strict deadlines