£30000 - £32000 per annum
5 months ago
As a Credit Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Managing Loans and
- Scouting the market for new business
- Preparing loan proposals and presenting them to the credit
- Documentation, Disbursement and follow-up.
- Financial/credit analysis and transaction support for Corporate Finance transactions (including Syndicated loans, project finance, debt capital markets, and debt advisory and structured finance). Analysis of Company Balance
- Financial/credit analysis for bilateral credit Analysis of Company Balance Sheet. Discussing types of securities to be provided by the customers for the facilities and adequacy of securities]
- Maintaining Constant contact with credit administration team regarding all operations in individual accounts
- Visiting clients premises or arranging meeting in the Bank
- Being the main relationship point for clients including solving of various problems and passing on to the correct departments
- Identification of SMA and preparing periodic reports of SMA and stressed accounts
- Periodic Review and Renewal of Accounts
- Providing clients with information and data required for structuring of facility (mainly deposit backed and property backed advances)
- Upon approval of facilities structuring arrangement letters and other necessary documents
- Providing due dates of term loan instalments to the Credit Administration Department
- Liaising with bank's solicitors for drafting and going through documentation
- Attending to inspection and audit reports and also interacting with statutory auditors
As a Credit Analyst you will need:
- Experience in all the above.
- Sound knowledge of loans &
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis/balance sheet
- Sound knowledge of Finacle operations and MS Word and
- Should have good communication skills as the job involves interaction with customers and other departments/branches.
- Should have problem solving abilities
Please contact me ASAP on 02038460802 or email@example.com if you are interested in discussing this excellent opportunity.