£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, benefits
17 days ago
Are you stuck in a role with no real career progression where you feel as though you're not learning anymore?
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic top 15 global firm who are looking for an ambitious individual to continue growing with them.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Tax, the role combines both a compliance and advisory-focused portfolio.
Day-to-day duties include:
* Review of corporate tax returns
* To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of the review of tax computations & returns or other correspondence with clients
* Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by more junior team members
* Respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives
* Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients, in conjunction with the Head of Tax
* Provision of specialist advice in connection with Research and Development claims and also tax reliefs available within the Creative industries for eligible businesses
* Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues. It is important to also be able to recognise where an answer cannot be provided without further consultation and to be able to research and consult within the firm for best advice The Candidate
* Ideally already working at managerial level
* CTA qualified is preferred, but not essential
* Qualified ATT
* Minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience within a corporate tax environment
* Good technical skills
* Be an ambitious, diligent worker who enjoys working as part of a team
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills