City of London, London
Up to £70000 per annum + bonus, benefits
23 days ago
Tired of working for a large corporation?
I'm recruiting for a leading firm whose client base rivals that of the Big 4. An entrepreneurial environment which allows for you to excel whilst working on interesting projects.
The team is growing but has double over the past 3 years. The client base, which is always expanding, serves UK and inernational clients.
You will be ACA/CTA qualified with a proven track record of advisory service skills.
Your experience should ideally include:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs is an advantage.
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.