£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Flexible working, Social Ethos
2 months ago
My client, a prestigious accountancy firm with a stellar reputation, are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior who is happy with full or part time work. You will benefit from a highly sociable team, flexible hours, progression within the team and a generous payment package. You will also be involved within a team with great support and structure as well as a great retention rate.
- You will be working with a portfolio of small to medium sized business' within varied sectors, mainly focusing on compliance and you will be the first point of contact for business owners and HNWI's. Advisory work will also be a part of the role which will grow out as you develop. The split will be 80% compliance and 20% advisory initially.
- You will be guided by your Manager in your personal development on route to becoming an Assistant Manager although this isn't an obligation.
- You will have the ability to work flexibly by choosing to work part time or even from home in some cases whether it be for family or other personal reasons.
- You will build on the portfolio of clients given to you and have full autonomy with the clients you bring on to the business.
- You will be subject to extensive benefits which include a generous bonus scheme, pension plan, 30 days holiday and a strong social life style with the team.
- Your team is one of the most profitable and reputable teams within the business who regularly venture out on team building events and earned activities.
- Qualified or part qualified ATT, ACA or CTA
- Compliance knowledge within a Corporate Tax background
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Quality phone manner and attention to detail
- QBE also considered