£45000 - £55000 per annum
AF - DA - 3418_1522773306
11 months ago
This Cost Accountant role involves aspects of costing and financial accounting duties. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Management reporting
- Month end duties
- To carry out profit and return analysis over contracts and business streams
- Integrate cost base and cash needs with business stream financial targets
- Financial Modelling
- Monitor the link between the Strategy, the Plan and the Execution
- P&L for branches and legal entities
- Inventory and Manufacturing costing
- Annual stocktake
- Other ad hoc accounting duties
The successful applicant will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA. You will possess at least 3 years experience in Cost Accounting, preferably from a multinational organisation. Your problem solving skills will be outstanding, as will your attention-to-detail in processes. Interpersonally, you will be down-to-earth and friendly in order to fit in with their fun and welcoming environment.
You will have experience of business modelling and be highly proficient in Excel. Budget and planning process and PFI/PPP knowledge/experience will be desireable.
This position would also be available on a day rate.