City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
My Client, a well-established Financial Services firm, based in the City are looking for a Credit Administrator for a 6 month contract. You will be responsible for providing effective administrative support to their busy Credit Risk department. This is a great opportunity for the right person to gain an introduction to Credit Risk Management.
As a Credit Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out daily credit audit reporting, liaising with market
- Maintaining integrity of all client account
- Uploading and maintaining financial, legal and credit information.
- Assisting with producing, tracking and administering documentation.
- Ensuring high standards are maintained in respect of all records, documentation and
- Answering general and specific account enquiries from front office.
- General office duties e.g. scanning, filing, administration and answering telephone
- Communicating and escalating potential issues and risks in a prompt and effective
As a Credit Administrator you will need:
- Atleast 12 months experience within a similar role - Credit Administration
- The ability to communicate at all levels, and to build and develop relationships with different stakeholders in the
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate records and
- High level of numeracy and proficiency in
- To have a methodical approach to work, with a meticulous attention to
- Good organisational
- To be flexible and
- Ability to work as part of a
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude.