£35000 - £45000 per annum + holiday, bonus, pension
9 months ago
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Focus on Credit Analysis, investigating key issues and recommendations on credits. Position will involve generating reports, writing credits and evaluating each credit on its own merits.
- The responsibility to form a view on credit aspects and structures.
- Presentation to London Credit Authorities on credit proposals.
- Reach out to the various external participants and internal departments to ensure all checks are undertaken and full information is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all annual credit reviews on private banking loans is undertaken and submitted on time (or if not arrange for extension request to be submitted before the relevant review date).
- Manage the list of outstanding proposals and reviews; work on transactions on a priority basis.
- Credit skills and logical analytical thought process.
- Strong attention to details when writing credit reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Professional, pro-active, flexible.
- Ability to work on own initiative, without the need for close supervision.
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multitask and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform effectively under occasional high pressure.
- Sound judgement - capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views.
- Previous banking experience with knowledge of credit support function.
- Strong academic background with degree in a Mathematics, Economics or Business.
- Good understanding of UK commercial and residential property - an advantage.