£15 - £18 per hour
4 months ago
We want to speak with experienced Credit Controllers who are seeking temporary work over the next 2 months. Based in the city the main purpose of the role is to hit the ground running and assist with clearing a backlog.
- Raise invoices for event and non-event related revenue streams. Timing of invoices should be according to existing contractual agreements maintained with clients.
- To ensure payments are received for outstanding invoices as they fall due. This may involve resolving any inherent queries that will ensure the timely collection of cash.
- Credit Control tools including direct telephone calls, reminder letters, statements and email correspondence will be used to achieve this.
- Working closely with Sales and Account Managers to facilitate collection of overdue debts.
- Collecting client remittance advices to ensure correct cash allocation on debtor accounts.
- Liaising with the Services department with regards to ancillary billing and overdue invoices.
- Assisting with Cash posting and allocation in the absence of Treasury Accountant.