£28000 - £32000 per annum
2 months ago
Reporting to the Credit Manager the Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate ledger accounts for customers.
- Allocating receipts including cheques and BACS payments when required
- Daily bank reconciliation when required
- Deal efficiently with any Customer queries regarding their accounts.
- All queries should be logged with the dispute Credit Controller and tracked and escalated, if necessary, until the issue has been successfully resolved.
- Manage interdepartmental relationships
- Weekly banking when required
- Recommend suspension proceedings where collection has failed
- Maintain debtor days at pre-defined level
- Monthly letter and statement run
- Any other duties considered appropriate for the role
- Any other fair and reasonable task or duty assigned to you by your Manager, or other senior staff member
You will have 1-2 year's; experience in a Credit Control role, preferably within the Telecommunications industry.
You will ideally have experience with high end clients.
You will have strong customer services focus.
Sage 200 experience is strongly desirable.