City of London, London
£36000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Credit Control - French Speaking
A newly created opportunity has become available for an experienced Credit Controller to join a leading insurance brokerage in the City of London. They offer an exciting position with the opportunity to learn and progress within the company.
This role will suit someone who has significant credit controller experience but who is now looking for a new challenge where they can transfer their skills but also learn something new.
The Settlement Analyst will be responsible for requesting and tracking settlements on a quarterly basis between network members, parent companies and clients.
- Act as the controller function - Credit control
- Relationship building and negotiating, initiative to drive action from others
- Review Network member statements against balances recorded within the Bridge platform
- Investigate, record and resolve any discrepancies with Network member and/or Reinsurance business analysts
- Obtain confirmation of the settlement balance with the Network Member, Client, Parent Companies
- Participate in the improving and maintaining a settlement tracker
- Work closely with Finance team to escalate settlement delays, as necessary
- Business Level French language skills - essential
- 3-5 years of related work experience or equivalent, within financial services preferably within a Finance area. Brokerage experience desired
- Understand of debtors and creditors, numeracy skills, experience of dealing with foreign currencies
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to quickly summarise and distil key components of data.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum guidance
- Excellent IT proficiency with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, used to building relationships remotely and working globally
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
Salary: £36000 - £40000