£45000 - £50000 per annum
27 days ago
International Bank based in the West End are looking to recruit a Credit Administration Assistant Manager. The team provides credit administration and operations support to all banking units by inputting credit limits in the system, disbursing loans, monitoring recoveries, preparing security documents, lodging and safe-keeping executed security documents, providing audit confirmations, maintaining databases, oversight of relevant markets/prices/indices, monitoring collateral/covenant positions and furnishing MIS to GCD and local management committees.
The incumbent will be responsible as part of the team for:
- Looking at Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and retrieving the relevant information from these documents to enable them to administer the facilities both relating to wholesale banking transactions (covering Syndicated Loans, Bilateral Loans & Trade Finance Facilities) and Private Banking Transactions such as Real Estate Financing and Lombard Lending.
- Dealing with drawdowns and rollovers under syndicated transactions, bilateral transactions, as well as dealing with discounting/trade finance transactions relating to Wholesale Banking. Additionally, dealing with drawdowns and rollovers for Private Banking products such as Real Estate Financing and Lombard Lending.
- Preparing input forms for drawdowns, rollovers, credit limits, interest rates fixings and other parameters of credit facilities and collateral in the system as per the approvals held. Giving payment instructions on drawdowns to Operations Department and ensuring the payments have been sent correctly and monitoring recoveries for expected payments made to the Bank in relation to facilities have been received on due dates
- Maintain a parallel loan diary on excel workbook to facilitate Daily Loan account reconciliation with system.
- Maintaining limits and monitoring covenants as and when required on an ongoing basis
- Acting on instruction received from PB & WB Credit in reference to credit facilities granted in the system
- Collateral monitoring Oversight of relevant markets/prices/indices and monitoring collateral positions and preparing Weighted Average Loan to Value Statements (WALTS) in regards to Lombard Lending as and when required
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- At least 5 years of Banking experience, preferably in middle-office or risk
- Should have Wholesale Loan Admin experience and also preferably Private Banking Loans Administration work
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- An able team player
- Solution finding mind-set
- Ability to work on own initiative and ability to prioritise work
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to thrive whilst working under pressure
- Accurate organized individual, flexible and happy to undertake any task in support of the team members and thus the client