Up to £27000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client, a prestigious International Bank based in the West End are looking to recruit an Arabic speaking Customer Services Administrator to join their expanding Operations Department. The team provides the Middle and Back office functions for the Branch with a varied list of tasks. These include ATM management, managing the Cash provision for the Branch including Teller services, Remittance processing including EUR and GBP clearing (inward and outward) for Head Office, Treasury Operations, Investment Operations, Investigations, Static Data, Debit Card management, Cheques, Image clearing and other back office functions as required.
The role holder will be responsible for dealing with customers on a continuous and direct basis about ATM and cash related activities. They will also be the main point of contact for all ATM related queries and escalating and resolving them as appropriate. Other cash activities including replenishing cash in the ATM, daily ATM reconciliation ATM troubleshooting and managing resolutions with IT.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Greeting Bank's clients and providing a fast and easy customer experience
- Directing customers to Banking Services or Private Banking accordingly
- First point of contact for all ATM related queries
- Assisting clients with ATM usage and facilitating their transaction with first hand support
- Providing First Level of Support for daily ATM servicing
- Managing all ATM related issues for all UK Cards
- Dealing with any ATM related client Complaints first hand
- Coordinating with Group IT/MCM for all ATM related issues and disputes
- Escalating issues to the relevant Bankers via the Banking Services or Private Banking Team
- Responsible for the packing of cash into ATM cassettes to meet customer orders and posting necessary accounting entries for the cash movement
- Assisting with all cash related projects and initiatives for the branch
- Processing cash transactions on the cash counter including foreign exchange
- Supporting all SWIFT investigations and query messages and clearing activities for the branch
- Managing the daily reconciliation for the ATM and escalating all issues with the vendor promptly
- Reconciling of Nostros and other sundry accounts associated to ATM transactions
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must meet the below criteria;
- Fluent Arabic
- A minimum of 3 years' prior experience with supporting ATM servicing
- Worked in a customer service capacity and dealing with Private Clients first hand
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and ability to prepare PowerPoint Presentations for various management committees.
- Knowledge of Swift Investigations and payment messages.
- Knowledge / understanding of FCA money laundering regulations
- Knowledge of ATM transactions and relevant accounting, reconciliations and Controls
- A team player; must have experiences of working within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- High personal standards and dress code commensurate with being at the front line in dealing with the Bank's clients