West London, London
£40000 - £41000 per annum
26 days ago
Manager, Member Services UK, Ireland and Iceland
Reporting to Sr Country Manager, UK IC EI - Based in Uxbridge
The position holder is ultimately accountable for delivering the highest standards of service to Members. This is achieved by assuring an outstanding performance by the team where efficiency, optimization, agent utilization, focus on target/ KPI delivery, Quality, effective use of technology and full Member Engagement are key.
Manager provides supervisory oversight to ensure the following:
- Proper recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training process in place;
- Coaching and Monitoring process together with Recognition Program supports staff morale, motivation and service quality;
- Opportunities for improvement & optimization are utilized and realized;
- Team workload is properly scheduled (WFM), monitored and adherence to service targets and SLAs is achieved;
- Engagement activities related to Member Coaching and Education (Walk In/ Inbound & Outbound interactions) add value by providing guidance and training that supports business growth, Member awareness, Sales & Marketing initiatives, Regional & EMEA goals/ targets;
- Accurate budget to fulfill key performance indicators is approved;
- Responsible for reporting, communications and coordination with Snr Mgmt;
- Responsible for assuring the strategy of Member Services is realized;
- Acts as Coach and Mentor to direct reports.
- Take responsibility over technology projects roll outs
- Interface with top leaders and be seen as the point of contact for members
- Take ownership of managing internal + external relationships with Logistics Team (Venray, UK Warehouse and UK Couriers)
This role also includes close working partnerships with other key Business Stakeholders to ensure 'bridging' at all levels is 100% achieved to enable effective communication with Members and internally.