£15 - £18 per hour
7 months ago
My Client, a well established Bank based in London are looking for a Customer Service Officer to join their team on a temp basis. Please apply below.
As a Customer Service Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of Customer Services team.
- Processing of payments in and crediting client accounts - processing of multi-currency payments out via Equation/Swift and any associated queries/enquiries (including nostro reconciliation).
- Verification and release of inward and outward payments, Swift payments and messages, returned Direct Debits, Cheque Imaging, new Cheque book orders, FX deals in Equation.
- Verification, release and signing of bank cheques/drafts.
- Treasury Back Office - providing back office support to London Treasury Department including the verification and release of all types of deals and trades.
- KYC reviews to include updating of the customer information and status.
- Customers account enquiries/queries, data input, answering incoming telephone calls, credit/debit card processing (as required), opening/closing accounts (as required), archiving.
- Dealing with any complaints in a professional manner ensuring the complaints procedure is adhered to and keeping the Senior Management aware of any issues or matters requiring escalation.
As a Customer Service Clerk you will need:
- Experience within a customer service role within a bank
- Strong system knowledge of SWIFT
- Experience within payments and back office treasury